Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little girls


Having a little girl has its advantages. Cute dresses in half the time with a quarter the fabric. Shamelessly over-decorating everything with "Hello Kitty" without having to wear it oneself, which at 38 would be a bit... well... cute. Fabric: linen from a fabric market. (Dutch fabric markets in Germany... now that's something. But, another time.) Dotted fabric from http://koenigreich-der-stoffe.net/. Kitty from H & M. Pattern from Ottobre, I think Spring 08-issue. Actually, this dress was for my BFF's daughter. As good as my own. Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little dress! I keep trying to convince my married friends to start making some babies to that I can sew all the novelty print fabrics that might look a little odd on me! I love the polka dot lining and trim!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin