Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Award!

I've been given my first blog award, the "Premio Amigo Artesano". Thank you, Sewing Spots!




I've seen others struggle with passing on awards... Whom to give it to, when there are so many inspiring, wonderful sewers out there? Sewing Spots decided to nominate new (-ish) bloggers. I will alter this new-ish (to me) sewers/bloggers and will add a bit on why they inspire me. Maybe you will discover someone new to you, too?


  1. Steph from 3 Hours Past the Edge of the World. She sews classic, classy, lasting garments. Her series on Sewing Habits and Practices is enlightening.
  2. Mikhaela from Polka Dot Overload. I love her colorful and exuberant style!
  3. Zoe from So Zo... See my last post. Enough said.
  4. Sinje from Mighty Mouse. She's fearless, creative, and German.
  5. The Cupcake Goddess. I like her style! (Anybody else have a cheesy 90's song playing in their head now?)

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin